FOR ANNOUNCEMENT PURPOSES ONLY
A new high rise mixed-used development is soon to rise along Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Pinas City. Featuring intelligently designed studio units and 1 bedroom units with options to combine for a bigger space. Its load-bearing walls eliminate the need for pillars that give you greater elbow room and more layout choices depending on your needs.
With pocket gardens on every floor, an Aquatrium at the middle of each of 4 towers, and the cross-ventilated Asian Modern design give you unlimited flow of fresh air for a resort-style ambiance that allows you to relax even at the heart of bustling metropolis.
Las Pinas Condo
Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Pinas City
Residential Condominium With Strips of Restaurant& Shops
Studio ( 24 sqm ) 1BR 32.63 sqm
Number of Tower
Four (4) Towers
Number of Floors
Number of Units Per Floor
P2M ( Studio ) P3.4M (1BR )
One of the best features of this Las Pinas Condo project is the abundance of natural light, greens and fresh air in a resort-style setting.
- Enjoy the a world class swimming area complete with a Pool Deck, A Lap and a Kiddie Pool infused with an Asian-modern design, a piece of paradise the so called The Aquatrium.
- Allows Fresh air and natural sunlight to circulate within the tower giving its residents the luxury of living in a lush and verdant community. A great spot also for hanging out and relaxation.
- Walk along a patch of greenery at our very own courtyard. Enjoy the quiet breeze of nature away but not totally away from the hustling and bustling metro.
- Intended for private gatherings and banquets and is perfect for any kind of social celebration.
- Entertain guests and friends in a relaxing ambiance and spend happy moments together.
Price Details and Terms of Payment
Avail a unit now on a preselling stage with flexible options of up to 48 months to pay at 0% interest for as low as P12,500 per month.
24 sqm ( Studio ) 32.63 sqm (1BR)
P2.0M up to P3.4M
This soon to rise Las Pinas Condo is ideally located in close proximity to progressive Alabang area , the new Central Business District and known to be a commercial and residential hub in Southern Metro Manila.